Monday, September 15, 2008

93' Class Reunion Update

Hi Gang! I need you to disregard the old rsvp deadline. It was set for Sept. 15 which is today but unfortunately I am still trying to track people down, so if you haven't sent in your money yet, please do so. Get in touch with me either way and let me know if you plan to attend. We are slowly climbing in attendance and would love for everyone to be there! Again, if any of you are still in touch with old classmates, please let them know of this blog page and the reunion! I do not want anybody left out and all the help you can give me is appreciated. I have finals this week so I will be making alot of headway later in the week trying to contact people! Please plan to attend and contact me at chasityjaden@yahoo.com either way and then get your money to me. I will set an absolute deadline very soon and it will be soon so get in touch with me. I will post later this week, hopefully with names of people I need to find yet. Have a good week!

No comments: