Monday, September 8, 2008

Need to find classmates!

Hey New Ulm Senior High School Class of '93.........I still need some help finding people and still have not heard back from alot of people! The deadline is Sept. 15 and we are short on people to make reunion happen! Please let me know if you are planning to come or not, either way, I need to know! I will be putting a list together of people that I am having trouble finding this weekend and will have to extend their deadline a week or so (that does not mean that those of you that already know have extra time) so if you can check back this weekend, I will have the list on this blog page and hopefully you can help me track these people down! I want to see as many at the reunion as possible! Keep checking this and if you haven't already, please respond if you are coming! Thanks!
Chas

No comments: